PhD (Clin.Psych.), Post.Grad.Dip.App.Psych., BAppSci. M.A.P.S. Cert. IV. TAE., Registered Clinical Psychology Supervisor with APHRA
Erin is a Clinical Psychologist with expertise across clinical, training, and research settings. Her expertise includes working with trauma and vicarious trauma, critical incident response, and wellbeing. She has worked extensively in community, non-government, and government organisations for nearly 20 years. Her clinical experience includes working with complex presentations, both for individuals and systems. She also works in a research setting and is well informed on current and emerging research that can be translated into the workplace.
Erin has a passion for creating safe environments for staff and service users. She offers organisations new and innovative approaches that incorporate theory, clinical intervention, and evidence-based practice to meet the unique needs of the work environment. Erin has developed, implemented, and evaluated programs that prevent and manage the impact of stress and trauma on individuals and organisations.
Erin has delivered training across a broad range of settings including Out of Home Care, emergency services, crisis support services, mental health services, legal, and corporate organisations.
- Delivered with heart, eloquence and extensive knowledge. Thank you! It was awesome!
- Fantastic, interesting, relevant, informative, mind opening! Thank you!
- I have done a lot of trauma and attachment training, but this was the most relevant and easy to follow training to date.
- So valuable! So needed! Will have a huge impact on my leadership and organisation!
- Trauma guru. So informative and personable. All information was completely relatable and relevant.
- Loved loved loved Erin’s presentation style – very engaging, interesting.
- Good/appropriate use of humour which meant there was a lightness to the topic, which is very heavy.
- Erin was brilliant. All the mind pop moments. It was really easy to listen to and applicable.